- Carbon fiber with integral facial cutout section
- Remove and install leg extension while fluid catcher is in place
- Leg extension easy to remove and very light weight
- Diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity (500-lb pound load, and weight tested to 4X the patient load rating)
- A 2” patient high quality comfort pad
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table
- Our 24” wide top eliminates the needs for arm boards
- Easy patient transfer to table
- Low height for patient boarding
- Protective bellows between the base and top
- Any OR accessory can be rigidly attached to the table top
is fixed height (36") with no height or other adjustment capability.
SUURO-MAX 1 offers Height adjustment but no other adjustments (28" to 40").
SUURO-MAX 2 offers both Height and Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 170 ).
SUURO-MAX 3 offers Height (29" to 41"), Lateral Tilt (+/- 170 ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 200) adjustments.
SUURO-MAX 4 offers Height (30" to 40"), Lateral Tilt (+/- 170), Trendelenburg (+/- 200), and longitudinal travel (10", +/- 5") adjustments.
SUURO-MAX 5 offers Height (32" to 42"), Lateral Tilt (+/- 170), Trendelenburg (+/- 200), longitudinal travel (10", +/- 5"), and lateral travel (10", +/- 5") adjustments.
*Three Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Equipped with a cantilevered, carbon fiber, radiolucent top, the SUURO-MAX imaging table allows full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-arm positioning. This highly versatile urological table provides consumers with many movement options and accessories. With over 500 lb. weight capacity a 24" wide table top, and high-end actuator motor, this imaging table ensures the majority of patients are capable of fitting lifting on the table. The bellows covering motor components provide protection against unwanted particles ruining the machinery. The lightweight design and easy locking casters makes moving patients around from room to room a breeze.