(Shown with optional patient/gas monitor)
Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 Anesthesia Machine w/ 7900 SmartVent Technology
The Datex Ohmeda Aestiva 5 has been specifically engineered to combine advanced breathing, compact design, and open architecture into a single anesthesia machine. With its SmartVent technology, the Aestiva 5 integrates cost efficiency and an advanced ventilation system to fit a broad selection of patients. The configuration of the Aestiva 5 allows customers to select specific ventilation controls to meet any hospital expectations.
Features and Options Overview:
- Enhanced monitor integration
- Lightweight and compact
- Advanced breathing system
- Fully Autoclavable and Latex-Free
- Oxygen Monitoring Capabilities
- Volume and Pressure Modes with Electronic Peep
- Improved Low Flow/Reduced Life Cycle Costs
- Superior 7900 SmartVent Technology
- Optional: Integrated Auxiliary O2 Flowmeter and Suction Control, and Pressure Waveform Available
*One year parts and labor warranty excluding travel time, rubber components, monitor sensors, fuel cells, seals, gaskets and other expendable items. Anesthesia machine warranty service must be performed by FHC or an authorized agent.