• twin-pedestal hydraulic height adjustment provides maximum stability in every situation
• height adjustment pedals located on both sides of the stretcher
• hands-free hydraulic trendelenburg / reverse
trendelenburg mechanism with twin-pedal operation from either side of the stretcher
• 4 x 200 mm (8”) castors, with central-locking brakes and brake-pedals located at each corner and one steering castor
• two- or four-section epoxy coated steel sheet mattress platform for extra strength and durability
• backrest adjustable by pneumatic gas spring release,
provides infinite positioning at minimal effort with optional full fowler version available
• full length lateral bumper strips
• corner protection bumper strips
• full-length underbed thermoformed ABS base
cover, serves as built-in oxygen cylinder holder and storage-space for patient’s effects
• full length adjustable siderails - choice of “zero-gap” pneumatically assisted fold-under type or fold-down type
• 4 infusion pole sockets are standard
• finish - epoxy polyester powder coating
• height adjustment range 59-91 cm
Twin-pedestal construction - the safest and surest way to ensure that the platform is always stable in every medical situation.
The twin-pedestal hydraulic mechanism provides hands-free trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg positioning to maximum angles - and can be operated from either side of the stretcher.
The base frame - manufactured from durable and robust galvanized steel - is covered by a sturdy and elegant moulded ABS cover - which serves also as patient storage tray and built-in oxygen cylinder storage cradle.
Mattress platform is manufactured from high-grade steel sheets, finished in epoxy-polyester powder
coating - in a choice of color finishes. Also available in stainless steel, or HPL (high presure laminate).
Backrest adjustment is achieved through the use of powerful pneumatic gas spring - effortless for the attendant and with infinitely variable positioning for ensuring maximum patient comfort. Model ES710FF has crank operated knee gatch.
The ES710 stretcher is fitted with 8” (200 mm) castors, with 4-wheel locking and built-in steering mechanism which can be operated from any of the 4 corners of the stretcher by clearly indicated rocker pedals. The castors have thermoplastic rubber treads - ensuring longer life and smooth-running as well as improved mechanical behavior such as wear resistance, resistance to temperature extremes and improved mobility.
• electric and semi-electric version
• head/foot-end hydraulics
• 5th wheel steering
• push bars
• full fowler - knee-break/gatch adjustable by crank (model ES710FF)
• X-ray lucent backrest
• restraint straps