Features - Benefits (ES709)
· twin-pedestal fixed height provides maximum stability in every situation
· 4 x 200 mm (8") castors, with central-locking brakes and brake-pedals located
at each corner and one steering castor
· two- or four-section epoxy coated steel sheet mattress platform for extra strength
· backrest adjustable by pneumatic gas spring release, provides infinite positioning
at minimal effort with optional full fowler version available
· full length lateral bumper strips
· corner protection bumper strips
· full-length underbed thermoformed ABS base cover, serves as built-in oxygen
cylinder holder and storage-space for patient's effects
· full length adjustable siderails - choice of “zero-gap” pneumatically assisted
fold-under type or fold-down type
· 4 infusion pole sockets are standard
· finish - epoxy polyester powder coating
· with “pin-setting” platform height
Twin-pedestal construction - the safest and surest way to ensure that the platform is
always stable in every medical situation.
The base frame - manufactured from durable and robust steel - is covered by a sturdy
and elegant moulded ABS cover - which serves also as patient storage tray and builtin
oxygen cylinder storage cradle.
Mattress platform is manufactured from high-grade steel sheets, finished in epoxypolyester
powder coating - in a choice of color finishes. Also available in stainless
steel, or HPL (high presure laminate).
Backrest adjustment is achieved through the use of powerful pneumatic gas spring
- effortless for the attendant and with infinitely variable positioning for ensuring
maximum patient comfort.
The Millennium ES709 is fitted with 8" (200 mm) castors, with 4-wheel locking and
built-in steering mechanism which can be operated from any of the 4 corners of the
stretcher by clearly indicated rocker pedals.
The castors have thermoplastic rubber treads - ensuring longer life and smoothrunning
as well as improved mechanical behavior such as wear resistance, resistance
to temperature extremes and improved mobility.
- electric version
- 5th wheel steering
- optional one-way or two-way pneumatic trendelenburg
- push bars
- full fowler - knee-break/gatch adjustable crank
- X-ray lucent backrest
- restraint straps
- fold-down (collapsible) side-rails