Features - Benefits
Unique self-closing and automatic locking safety sides
• Safety sides operated by locking pneumatic gas springs with any number of intermediate stop positions
• Hands-free pedal operated safety sides which cannot
be accidentally opened by the child inside the crib,
cuts down on accidents, helps reduce cross infections and contributes to improved pro?tability
• Two-way tilting steel mesh platform, adjustable
by gas springs – permits trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg and adjustment of platform height
• Height adjustment of the platform does not increase
the overall height of the crib – no danger of damaging screen rails or door arches in transfers.
• Full-length ABS under-cover with extra-large
storage tray for patient effects or equipment.
• Smooth rolling two-tone twin-wheel castors – all individually braked – other castor options available
• Mattress: 4” (10cm) pressure sore reducing pad, with poly-foam cut out pro?le and with water-proof, anti-bacterial, anti-static, ?re-retardant stretch cover – standard
• Optional version with fully electrically operated platform adjustment, with push-button handset control
• Optional built-in patient scale
The ICC411 pediatric crib sets new standards for pediatric care. All round access is available when required, while safety sides can be raised effortlessly through gas-spring assisted mechanism and therefore require no lifting effort by attendant and nurses. At the same time any number of intermediate stop positions are available for every clinical situation. Locking is always total and cannot be activated by the child inside the crib. The gas-spring mechanism ensures that sides cannot drop suddenly and injure or entrap the patient, even if the nurse releases her hold on the rail before locking. Trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg can be made from either end of the crib and permit the platform to be set at any height position to suit the requirements of the nursing staff and the age and size of the patient. The platform is manufactured from epoxy coated steel sheet ensuring maximum ventilation and patient comfort. Below the platform is a stylish ABS cowling with a very large dished storage tray for diapers, other patient effects or equipment. The ICC411 is fully certi?ed for CE, FDA and can also be manufactured to comply with new German norm DIN32623.
The chassis is manufactured from welded tubular steel. Standard castors are 5” twin-wheel rust-free plastic, which combine strength with enhanced mobility. All 4 castors have an easy to use pedal operated double locking brake mechanism.
Cribs are available in a wide range of attractive color ?nishes and combinations. Highest grade epoxy paint, electrostatically sprayed and baked at high temperature, provide a rich and pleasant ?nish, resistant to chipping and scratching.