In order to provide the best outcome for your patients, you need to have a quality foundation in your operating room. Future Health Concepts manufactures surgical and operating room tables that are built for today’s procedures and patients. Understanding your hospital and/or surgical center’s needs allows us to provide medical equipment that is versatile and will meet the demanding needs of your practice.
FHC1000S Radiographic Top O.R. Table
The FHC1000S series surgical table offers an innovative, compact design while maintaining enough versatility to accommodate surgical procedures in nearly all fields; including urology, neurology, orthopedics, and cardiology.
- Adjustable head section
- 2” table pad incorporates a layer of pressure relief, Viscoelastic foam (memory foam)
- Perineal cut-out
- Sliding radiographic top
- Stainless steel standardized side rail
- Radiographic top for C-arm access with 12.2”slide and removable leg section
- Narrow stainless steel rectangle base with side access for surgical personnel
- Stainless steel four stage lift column to 48” high without pad
- Weight capacity 1000 lbs.
- Back lit hand control with reverse patient function
- Swivel casters
- Manually operated adjustable Kidney elevator up to 4.7” high
Biodex Pain Management C-Arm 870 Surgical Table
The Biodex Pain Management C-Arm 870 operating table is built to provide enhanced stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning during usage. The choice of standard contoured or rectangular design allows you to select the tabletop that best fits in order to achieve maximum image resolution.
- Measures 93"L x 26"W with OR accessory rails
- Table top measures: 90"L x 24" W
- 2" thick mattress
- Height adjustable from 30" to 40"
- Trendelenburg 0° to 20°
- Reverse trendelenburg 0° to 20
- Lateral roll 0° to 20°
- Hand control actuates all modems
- Locking 5" swivel casters
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Low profile base for C-arm clearance
(Refurbished) Trumpf Mars Operating Table
The Trumpf Mars surgical table is built to allow configuration with interchangeable components and accessories for virtually any procedure. And as a refurbished surgical table, you can save your facility money while still receiving quality equipment from FHC.
FHC has been serving the medical community with new and refurbished medical equipment for 40 years. Our company is an FDA registered refurbisher and does all of our own medical equipment refurbishing in-house.
- Built for versatility and mobility
- Usable in any discipline without limitation
- Most cost-efficient mobile table available
- Configuration with interchangeable components and accessories
- Large castors for easy maneuverability
- Visco-elastic pads
- Up to 790 lbs. weight capacity
Future Health Concepts (FHC) has been serving the medical community with new and refurbished medical equipment for 40 years. Our primary refurbished products are sterilizers, washers/disinfectors, and operating room tables. Other quality refurbished medical products are anesthesia machines, patient monitors, defibrillators, ESU, and rigid and flexible video systems along with many other products. Our clients’ satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. We will work to try to exceed your expectations when it comes to equipment needs to develop a long-term relationship with your facility.